|Policy on Rebate for Senior Citizen/Woman/Physically Handicapped |
|This rebate is only applicable for the following 4 categories |
Following are the rules for rebate under this category
- Senior Citizen
- Physically Handicapped
- Applicable to properties which are wholly Self Occupied and for residential use only.
- Applicable where total covered area is upto 200 sq.metres on Prorata basis
- Rebate is computed at 30% of the Annual Tax ie Rebate = 30% x Annual Tax if covered area is less than equal to 200 sq.meters.
- If covered area is more thn 200 sq.meters, Rebate = Annual Tax *200* 0.3/Total covered area
|Concession for Small Flats (Flat Factor)|
|Following are the rules for concession under this category |
- Applicable to DDA and Cooperative Group Housing Society Flats.
- Applicable where total covered area is only upto 100 sq.metres on Prorata basis.
- Applicable only for Residential Flats.
- A Flat Factor of 0.9 will be applied to the Annual Value which is computed.
|Rebate for Timely Payment|
- The Payment of tax due in lump-sum in one installment during the first quarter of the year, (i.e., 1st April - 30th June) would entitle one to a rebate @15% of the Annual Tax paid.
|Additional Rebate to Group Housing Flats|
|An additional rebate of 20% in addition to the 15% timely rebate to those payers whose Type of Property is "Residential - Group Housing" and who pay the property tax in lump-sum before 30th June of the current financial year.|
|Additional Rebate to Govt Aided Schools|
|An additional rebate of 40% in addition to the 15% timely rebate to those payers whose use factor is Govt Aided School and who pay the property tax in lump-sum before 30th June of the current financial year.|
|Unit Area Values and Rate of Tax|
|Unit Area Values (in Rs. Per Sq metre)||630||500||400||320||270||230||200||100|
|PERIOD OF CONSTRUCTION||AGE FACTOR|
|Completion Period -31-03-1960||0.5|
|01-04-1960 to 31-03-1970||0.6|
|01-04-1970 to 31-04-1980||0.7|
|01-04-1980 to 31-03-1990||0.8|
|01-04-1990 to 31-03-2000||0.9|
|Pucca||1.0||Buildings with load bearing roof.|
|Semi Pucca||0.7||Buildings with normal load bearing roof like tukri.|
|Kuchcha||0.5||Buildings with temporary material for walls & roofs including Tin Sheds / Asbestos Sheet.|
|New users are those users which haven't filed their Property Tax in earlier financial year(s) and doesn't have the property Id.
|Existing users are those users which have filed their Property Tax online in earlier financial year(s) and have the property Id & can pay the property tax online by cheque/DD/Cash or Credit card by using the same property Id.